How to be a Contractor Project Manager eBook
I have written this eBook to help short-cut to the time and effort you could spend in finding a Contractor Project Manager role.
Through many months of trial and error I found an efficient way to overcome the many obstacles you may face when trying to get your first Contractor Project Manager role and offer that streamlined process in this eBook.
- Who am I?
- Why did I write this book?
- Step 1 – What is contracting?
- Step 2 – Why Contracting? Do you want to do this?
- Step 3 – Barriers to Entry of Becoming a Contractor
- Step 4 – Where to Begin?
- Step 5 – Job Search
- Step 6 – Market Yourself – Training and Industrial Qualifications
- Step 7 – Market Yourself – Your CV
- Step 8 – Recruiters & the Application Process
- Step 9 – Interviews
- Step 10 – What to do before starting work
- Step 11 – Starting work and fitting in
- Step 12 – Conclusion